Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why we're here

The purpose of this blog is two-fold: first, to give an outlet to my random thoughts, hopes, fears and (more often, I fear) gripes so that my family and friends don't have to put up with them; and secondly, to give some kind of public face to the Christian Solidarity Party, of which I am a proud and paid-up member. It is not an official CSP website, and any views expressed on it are entirely my own, and not to be confused with those of the party. But I do hope that it will help people to keep up to date on party news, given that our official website is down at the moment. If you've heard of the Christian Solidarity Party and have wondered how a real live CSP member thinks, talks and blogs, you need look no further!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure will.